3. Carnival Freedom
I have been sailing on the carnival for several years now. I have also sale that all of the other lines. I have to say that our cruise director Jen Baxter was the best cruise director that I have ever come across in all of my years of cruising. This was actually our second time on the Carnival freedom this year. Jen was not the cruise director for our trip in April. This is a nice ship...reasonable in price...great staff...however it has it's downfalls too. #1 when the price is low you sail with a lot of Rif Raff (a polite way of saying a very low class of passengers). Both times on the Freedom this held true for. And I also hate to say but the dinner in the dining room is AWFUL. The only decent night of food in there is the first formal night...however due to the fact that everyone goes to the dining room on this night the service is very bad as they are so overloaded and the lobster tail is so tiny that people have to order several of them which makes the servers extremely busy. The food in the sun king steakhouse is very good but by the time you're done in there it costs you $100 for a couple just for the dinner and the tip. The Guy Fieri's burgers was the best food on the ship without question (which they didn't have yet when I sailed in April). If you are looking for a cheap cruise and to save money...this is your best bet...but if you are looking to travel with nice normal classy passengers, and fine dining in the regular dining room...this may not be for you. I will say having such a wonderful cruise director really made it worthwhile!!! Thank you Jen! :)

Best cruise director EVER!!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Melanizzy6

Melanizzy6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 8215
The room was fine...the mattresses are awful and need replacing.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins