3. Seabourn Quest
Booking: Tried to book my suite and airfare online. Glitches in their system booked 3 suites and then cancelled my air from Austin, Texas. After several phone calls and approximately 4 hours with discourteous personnel, it was worked out. Flight to Port: Concern over short layover in Chicago. Another discourteous Seabourn clerk said, "We don't book flights you can't make. But you can purchase your own flight if you're concerned." We barely made the connection, by running, but we got to Copenhagen with NO luggage. Dining: Main Dining room was more than expected~ more time, 3 hours…for a 3 course meal. Food presentation was great, but taste was only adequate…disappointing. Shore Excursions: Not a diverse choice. Took a bicycle tour in Estonia, that should have been labeled strenuous. One cyclist was hit by a drop arm, knocked off his bike and bloodied… Entertainment: so, so… Cabin: Wonderful, spacious bathrooms, walk-in closet, great Stewardess! Disembarkation, Driver, Hotel: Driver picked us up in Dover on time. However, he rarely went to London and was lost for 45 minutes. When he did find the Grosvenor, he dropped us off on the wrong side. Booking fouled up, again. Had to fuss to get another room, and then for $700 it faced a tarred roof and engine room. The Seabourn agent on site had not a clue what her duties were! Reparations: Seabourn gave me a whopping $2000 toward my next cruise….I had spent $20,000. on this one. NEVER AGAIN!!

Take Seabourn OFF Your Bucket List!

Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by sherberty

• Sail Date: July 2014
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite
Entertainment: so, so…
Cabin: Wonderful, spacious bathrooms, walk-in closet, great Stewardess!
NEVER AGAIN!!

sherberty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Quest price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V4 809
Great location, great cabin!
Deck 8 Suite Cabins