• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2014
Cabin: Family Ocean View Stateroom
Traveled with children

Just got back from Rome after a wonderful cruise onboard Serenade.

Yes, this is my first Review on cc, and No English is not my first language hope u all understand :-)

We were travelling as a Group of four adults (28-32 years old) and my 2,5 year old son.

Family Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin FO

Stateroom: We had the most AMAZING room onboard, FO 1054! (I know the royal suite is better, but not if you consider the price difference) This room is a "one of a kind" it used to be the concierge lounge, and it gives you a view like no other room, with panoramic windows!! We have stayed in JS, GS and OS Before and I would rate this room a 5 star plus! It´s not a suite, so dont expect it to be, it´s just a very large (almost 600 sqf) 2 bedroom apartment aboard a beautifull cruiseship, that actually gives you the feeling of beeing home! I have many good Pictures from the room that I will post later on, just need to figure out how :-)Yes, this room is noicy at night until the show ends, if you look at the deckplan you´ll see that the centrum where they run their extravaganza is right outside your bedroom wall, so keep that in mind if you plan to sleep early. In my opinion, if you book this room you will never wanna leave, that´s how we felt! It´s the best room we´ve ever had, for the price of a Family oceanview!

Find a Serenade of the Seas Cruise from $240