3. Viking Atla
This was our 3rd cruise on Viking. As with the other 2, it was amazing. I cannot say enough positive things about the accommodations, the crew, the food, the service and everything else. Since we started taking Viking cruises in 2007 we have had no desire to go back on the big cruise ships. With Viking, you get more personalized service and really get to know your fellow passengers and the crew. We have wanted to take the Tulips & Windmills for several years, but the timing was never right. I was so thrilled that we were finally able to do it in March. The shore tours in all the ports were wonderful. Seeing the windmills in Kiinderdyke and learning their history was very special as my heritage is part Dutch and my maiden name is Miller. The tulips at the garden in Amsterdam were beyond beautiful. There are no words to describe them. They must be seen to be appreciated. We are so hooked on Viking that we have a 4th cruise booked for later this year.

Tulips & Windmills

Viking Atla Cruise Review by annmarief

annmarief’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

The cabin was very comfortable and clean. It had anything you would need in your "home away from home".
  Viking Atla Deck Plans