• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

rbrski
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2014
Cabin: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

I have to TOTALLY agree with karena1, with all the negative reviews posted on this ship, I had major reservations with sailing on her. I have to say she was WONDERFUL!!!

Embarkation - Even with a minor problem with taking our picture for the sea pass card. FLAWLESS

Ship - For a ship that was delivered 1989(dry-dock 12/2013), she looks great. Our first time RCCL friends were totally impressed with her. Clean, well maintained, spacious (even at full capacity, she handled it great)

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin D2

Cabin - Our cabin was on Deck 7, it felt like I was walking into a stateroom that was brand new. It was designed so well that we switch cabins each night with our friends(7138) to have wine and cheese in it before dinner. Once again I have to agree with karena1, the shower was small with a (oh no) shower curtain. It makes you appreciate the Plexiglas doors on the Freedom Class ships. They should consider shower amenities for at least Platinum and higher Crown and Anchor members.

previous reviewnext review