3. Carnival Paradise
This review will be short and to the point(s). Food: If you enjoy Steak and Shake, you will be safe on this ship in the Main dining rooms. For buffet and the rest of the locations, just be happy you get full. The quality of the food on the ship is mediocre. My favorite place to eat was the Mongolian Wok out on the Lido deck. I didn’t try out room service though. Entertainment: I never have seen so many people walk out on shows. It was very weak. There is nothing to do on the boat except get drunk. The game shows and other shows like that were boring to say the least. The only thing that was worthwhile was the comedy acts. On this cruise, there was Diane Ford and JR all part of the circle of Punchliner Comedy Club. Hilarious. Embarkation: We were herded like cattle in the room then outside to look at the boats. A HOT endeavor if it’s summer time. I sailed with RCL and they do everything inside with a TV tutorial, imagine that. We missed the actual embarkation since they were doinking around with the instructions just in case if someone goes over board or have to use the life jackets. I thought we couldn’t leave till those were done. Cabin: Not too shabby. It was an ocean view and I did enjoy looking at the waves to pass some time due to the poor entertainment on the ship. A couple things to keep in mind, there’s only two outlets in the room and one is controlled by the bathroom switch. Bring a power strip if you plan on using electronics such as phones and laptops. Plenty of room for two people, at least the room we were in. The bathrooms were very spacious. You can take a shower with your sig other. The toilet is a little cramped though. Service: Nothing new. It was just as expected except in the dining room. It took 40min one night to just get the starters. I was enraged because we were planning on watching the sunset on all the nights but couldn’t 2 nights on a 4 night cruise due to the service in the dining room.  One of our table mates ordered a simple wine 3 times and it never came. Horrid. The only reason why we stayed in there was for the Chocolate Molten Cake, that’s cocaine right there. Shore Excursions: We didn’t participate any SE from the ship due to the pricing. We went to Cozumel MX and went on our own excursion. The Money Bar is the place to be. They have great food, better than the ships and free snorkeling. We’ve been there twice now and awesome place to be. All it cost was $8 for the taxi ride and snorkel gear if you don’t have it. We brought ours since my mask has prescription lenses. Rates: We wouldn’t pay anything above $100 for this cruise, come next time. The Paradise was far from its name, it was more like The Boring Party ship.

My second Carnival cruise, ehh.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by bigrndahouse

This review will be short and to the point(s).
Rates: We wouldn’t pay anything above $100 for this cruise, come next time.
The Paradise was far from its name, it was more like The Boring Party ship.

bigrndahouse’s Full Rating Summary