3. Oasis of the Seas
The cruise was overall wonderful! I came with my Mom and have sailed on several Royal Caribbean Ships. This was my second time on Oasis, and I've also been on the Allure twice. I only had a few disappointments. The first the so-called "singles get-together" on the Rising Tide bar. It was non-existent! I showed up for it twice and I was the only one there! There are more couples on the ship than anything (almost seemed like things were geared more towards them). That's not RCCL's fault...however, in my opinion, that activity should be done away with because like I said, non-existent. It's really sad! The only other issue I had was with 150 Central Park. The service was outstanding,and our waiter was Julian from Honduras. He was absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, the food taste/selection was not that great. It was a huge disappointment, especially since Mom and I always wanted to go there. Every time we were to sail on either Oasis or Allure, we meant to try 150 Central Park, and this time we were determined to go. Now, we regret spending that money! We should have gone to Giovanni's table or Chop's Grille instead Finally...there was supposed to be a meet & mingle for cruise critic members on 8/25 at Dazzles...but there was NO ONE there! What happened? The cruise in general was fantastic...the food everywhere else was great, the service was incredible, and we made some new amazing friends. Next time though, I think I'll go again when I'm not single anymore! LOL :)

Great cruise!