• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Celebrity Silhouette Review

Editor Rating
1939 reviews
58 Awards

A fantastic 40th Birthday Trip for my Wife!

Review for Celebrity Silhouette to Greece
rbuenger
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2014
Cabin:

My wife and I spent 4 days in Venice prior to our boarding of Silhouette; taking in the sites of Venice, Murano, Burano and Torcello! It is an awesome city, very glad to finally have gotten to see it...

We had a water taxi take us to the pier around 11am and I was surprised to see that there was no porter service for our baggage, we were on our own to get them inside and on to the conveyor. Luckily, we had our Luggage tags already on each bag as I also did not see anyone there to give passengers luggage tags, there were several passengers standing around looking for luggage tags.

Once we were inside the terminal, we were steered to the line for Suites and the check-in process was swift and were we on our way onto the ship within 10 minutes. There was some confusion at the Security line as they were asking for our boarding number that was to be given to us by the person that checked us in, but we were not given a number, only our Sea-Pass Cards, so they were not going to let us board. There was a Celebrity Rep nearby and she quickly resolved the issue for us.

Room and Butler were fantastic!

Find a Celebrity Silhouette Cruise from $648