3. Navigator of the Seas
My sister and I went on the cruise to Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. We booked a balcony room 9294. The room was absolutely wonderful, view was perfect, had a coffee pot and warmer in the room. We really enjoyed the best Stateroom Attendant, Rodney McCrae, . The ship is absolutely beautiful and the shows were very good. We had no problem getting seats at the shows. You do have to get your ice skating tickets in advance. We had lots of questions and there was always someone there to answer for you. We ate at the Windjammer mostly, and the first few times was great food. The last few times, the quality seem to have dropped some. We really loved the hamburgers and entertainment at Johnny Rockets. I think this was our favorite. We did not enjoy the shopping at Cozumel at all. Too much pressure from people on street to get you to buy. This is at the forum. Also, please listen carefully to whom the ship will back on your purchases. My sister bought a ring in Cozumel which we thought was a diamond and getting home, it was costume jewelry. The name was Jewelry International in the Forum at Cozumel. BEWARE. My sister and I are praying for these people that God will intervene in their lives because we know from their actions they have no relationship with God. All in all, it was a good cruise. I do believe the younger generation: ( from 50 down) get the most enjoyment from this cruise.

Very pleased with cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Neill1011

Neill1011’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Great room, Great view, plenty of space, nothing bad to say at all.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    Beware of Jewelry International in Cozumel. This is Bogus. My sister thought she was buying 4 1/2 carat diamond which was costume jewelry. Always shop where your cruise ships honors their shop. Jewelry International deceived her and even waited with a car and lot of hugs, to return us to our ship; probably so we would not be checking anywhere else on the stone. Lesson learned; IT IS WHAT IT IS; but hoping to help someone else with this. Our bad also.
    View All 6,685 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews