3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our honeymoon. We had a great time together but would never choose Royal Caribbean again. The ship was beautiful, and well maintained. I'll start with the positive- kinda. We had an amazing room with balcony. 9060 - huge balcony off the back of the ship. The one next to us was a little bigger but it was nice for us. The chairs on the balcony were horrible. They were so uncomfortable. I tried twice to have someone get us new chairs - nothing. Very disappointing because my back was not the best at the beginning so I couldn't enjoy just relaxing out on the balcony. The food was great in the dinning room. We ate in the dinning room for almost every meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner! The only good service we got the whole week. The buffet was so crowded and food was just okay. Room service was a joke. It took an hour and a half to get our snack - no joke - a plate of chips and some fruit. We liked to sit out on deck 12 by the track and relax in the sun. The pool deck was to crazy and loud for us. There were maybe 2 bar waiters walking around the whole 7 days, and only one of them asked us once if we needed anything. The service on this ship was very low. I was so disappointed in how the crew worked. They got paid what they got because of the prepaid gratuities and you could tell. There was no motivation to work any harder. Also one thing I really disliked about this cruise was there was always an option to spend more money - even in the Dinning Room. I paid a good amount of money to eat what I want. I understand spending a little for a specialty dinner - but the dinning room??? They liked to sell EVERYTHING. They advertise for budget friendly vacations but are selling thousands of dollar watches and diamonds. Doesn't make since to me. We booked all our excursions with 3rd party companies - the locals. Belize was so frustrating because we had to be tendered. But they would only let RCI excursions on the first tenders - an hour and a half later we finally got a tender to shore. That made our excursion late and almost missed the ship coming back. Going 3rd party is the way to do it - support the local economy and businesses - makes sense. Every one paid to get on the cruise but only those who booked with RCI for excursions got special advantages for our short visit to Belize. Honduras was our favorite! Cozumel was expensive and HOT. When we got back to Galveston - it was horrible. Ship was 2 hours behind getting everybody off the boat, then forced all 3000 people into the customs line where we waited another 2.5 hours.

Not impressed - Galveston and RCL never again!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Littlebit120

Littlebit120’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Great room!! It was private and secluded in the corner at the back of the ship! The balcony was lovely and large. The chairs on the balcony were very uncomfortable. The room was a little on the small side, but was very comfortable for two people.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans