3. Brilliance of the Seas
Background: This is our 7th Cruise. We have tried RC, Carnival & Celebrity. I would hesitate to recommend this particular one for the reasons below. Pros: 1. Schedule: The Schedule while packed is v good. The 2 days in St. Petersburg is great. The other stops were long enough to get a feel for each city. 2. Ship: Newly refurbished (2012), the ship is elegant, spacious and the crew great except for 1 bad apple- see below in cons. 3. Food: the food was adequate in quality, the Indian food however was terrible! 4. Embarkation and Dis-embarkation: It was a breeze and very well planned. Cons: 1. The bad apple: one of the activities manager accused my 7 year old of cheating at the scavenger hunt!! reported it by never heard back. 2. The Indian food was just terrible. All the other RC cruises have had decent Indian food, but this one was quite terrible. 3. cost: the Scandinavian countries are by themselves quite expensive but the cost of the cruise itself was the highest I have ever paid./day.

Russian & Scandinavian Cruise review- Aug 7th

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by crusier7

Pros:
4. Embarkation and Dis-embarkation: It was a breeze and very well planned.
Cons:
crusier7’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Overall not one that I would highly recommend. It is expensive and the onboard experience left much to be desired.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans