3. Saga Pearl II
We boarded the Saga Pearl 11-with a little trepidation as we are Silversea and Seabourn regular cruises but my wife no longer can fly with her medication so of to Dover we went. First let me say the dining was very good indeed,and the small but perfectly formed library we spent many lazy days in there! The service overall was good too.We especially enjoyed the interesting port lectures . However for us (and as it turned out for a great many other passengers too!) the entire highlight of the cruise was the star comedy impressionist ! Normally we avoid. This type of entertainment but we missed his first show and everyone was talking about how clever and accurate his mimics of the great comedy icons were So we went along with the ENTIRE ship to see his 2nd show of the cruise, We were so very,glad we did it truly made our cruise ,my wife hasn't been in the best of health but to see her Really laugh out loud and enjoy herself was just priceless to me, especially when he did a superb Eric Morecambe and all our favourite stars WOW! this guy must be a big star on Cruiselines Because he was genuinely funny WITHOUT it being at the expense of mocking the guests as we have witnessed on other cruises! He was CLEAN and non offensive ,it was no exaggeration to say when he ended his show he received a well deserved standing ovation and the morning after (Debarkation day ) EVERYONE was asking for comment cards to say how excellent his show was, There were other entertainers onboard too a musical duo and a pleasant classical ensemble.we are now going to try the other ship Saga Sapphire and find out if Christopher Gee will be performing again -fingers crossed! We will be booking our next 3 cruises with Saga - just proves it can be done no smut and FUNNY Comedy I know it's an old fashioned word but we really had such. FUN- WELL DONE SAGA!

Simply Marvelous

Saga Pearl II Cruise Review by Seabourng

So we went along with the ENTIRE ship to see his 2nd show of the cruise,
I know it's an old fashioned word but we really had such. FUN- WELL DONE SAGA!
Seabourng’s Full Rating Summary