• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2014
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I had to learn the 'hard way'. However, I came out MUCH better for it. I felt/feel like a travel agent myself by the time our cruise came up. I am a very thorough person and want to provide Everything I learned concerning all aspects of the trip. I have written several reviews on Trip Advisor and spoke to them yesterday as I did not see certain catagories I wanted to write about so Trip Advisor advised me to go to their Forum and to cruise critic. I'm not the best person to know how to use a computer and will try to write on their Forum but since I'm here, I will share all I know. You can also view my posts for Juneau (Harv and Marv) INDEPENDENT BOOKING and Vancouver Eatery posted 7/17. My Reviews on 8/12 for Vancouver Hotel ( Renaissance Harborside). Now for some in depth info to plan your trip.

Without going into a lot of detail, unless you are a Disney, Castaway Club member, you can disregard the "date" to book shore excursions. What the Disney Vacation Planners (DCVP) fail to tell you, unless they've changed their policy is that one cannot Log In to do this UNTIL April. However, you will be much better off booking Independent Excursions regardless of what cruise you take.

I found booking our own (for family of 10, 6adults, 4 small children) allowed for:

My husband and I had a Navigator Ver. which was quite nice. I chose the Navigator rather than full veranda for safety of the "little" ones coming to our room. Both my son's had Deluxe Porthole rooms which were nice. However, Disney does not tell you that room 6608 is a partially obstructed view.

26 Helpful Votes