My last MSC Cruise: MSC Divina Cruise Review by kti007
Overall Member Rating
My last MSC Cruise
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
* Boarding was efficient and fast.
* Cruise stores sell high end products at good prices.
* Up Charge - Everything is an up charge, from ice cream to coke.
* Staff Service and language skills - Average at best.
* Midnight Buffet - Only Pizza
* Room Service - After many attempts your call may be answered (sometimes never), once you place an order wait for 90 minutes and you may received a dish that was made for a Smurf.
* Daily Buffet - BAD - Cold hamburgers, pizza and cold cuts.
* Dining Room - EXTREMELLY BAD - I do not understand how an Italian cruise line can mess up a simple pasta dish. Be ready to spend two hours waiting for your food on the main dinning room. More
There are much better options on where to spend your money. Less
This ship was too large to enj...
Fantastic 40th Anniversary Cru...