3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I booked for 22 days TA East/Channel / Norway/TA West. I also booked Cunard's Hotel/transport package. at a cost of $590 (only $ 390 was for room at Grand Hyatt). I arrived at JFK on time at Terminal 5 (Jet Blue) NO REP and of course NO TRANSPORT. No amount of phoning around produced any results, I was questioned by security because I was "hanging around" so long. I need a wheelchair , travelling solo and had to handle my luggage alone. Airport authority also became involved , they were surprised and shocked when the agency Cunard uses in NY told them that the agency does NOT meet passengers at Terminal 5, that I should have been told to get the airport shuttle bus over to Terminal 1 and there :look for the Cunard rep" I was stuck at the terminal for two and half hours. Grand Hyatt was fine, next day the group for the ship were told to meet in the lobby at 12 , our luggage was there out on the pavement, when the transport came it was TOO SMALL and we were told by rep that we would have to leave out luggage outside on the pavement to follow in another van. We all vetoed this and in the end we went to the ship with the luggage inside piled on seats and in the aisle.! East and West TA were as normal , mixture of passengers, but the 8 days in between though sold as a normal 8 day cruise in US/Canada and UK, was sold as a 2 day, a 4 day and another 2 day in Germany, so we had three lots of 2,000 passengers who were offered these days at a ridiculous cheap price. They disrupted the ship , pushed , shoved, shouted at staff because they did not speak German, and generally turned the . 8 days into 8 days of misery. Food in Britannia was reasonable in quality, not so fine in choice and because of the "2,000", service was slow. Entertainment , although Cunard were supposed to have hired new performers, they did the same old tired shows, that have been running for past 7 years. It is time Cunard changed to NEW SHOWS. Lectures were as per, and the good thing is they can be seen on the TV at night in your cabin if you miss them during the day - albeit Cunard did publish the incorrect channel . again par for the course from the pursers office. The staff there were at best indifferent. Shore tours , lazy incompetent staff who mixed up tickets for tours, lost bookings for transport ship to airport July 28th, and generally behaved as though they were there to play not work. In all I made a bad choice in this cruise. I will take great care not to book any cruise that does 2/3/4 day cheap cruises during rest of 2014 and 2015 (yes Cunard are continuing these until December of 2015 so choose carefully before you book you cruise to Europe)

Bad choices

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Jimsgirl

at a cost of $590 (only $ 390 was for room at Grand Hyatt).

Jimsgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Nothing to say , cabin was clean, but steward did not do anything special. Never filled ice bucket, slow to replace toiletries. Took away "do not disturb" sign on last night, knocked on door at 6.30 A.M saying he needed to get in to clean!.
  Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Deck Plans