3. Celebrity Solstice

We had a great time on our 7 night Celebrity cruise. A few things to mention. Our dinners were alright. Sometimes they were a bit sub-par. I will say our sommelier at dinner Despot was amazing. We were so lucky to have his patience and expertise. The oceanview cafe was very unimpressive. The options were limited, the food was cold, they would close down a lot of the stations. The room service didn't have a lot of options and shouldn't close on the last night. There should be something up 24 hours a day for food options that isn't room service.

I felt the boat closed down too early. I understand this cruise was geared to the older generation but the club, casino and music all closed down too early. The DJ music was good but we tended to hear the same songs throughout the week. I was disappointed with the last night amenities. Not everyone wanted to get off in Canada but there was nothing open or left to do if you stayed on the boat. There were not a lot of machines available in the gym.

Very fun experience!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by knmezzo15

• Sail Date: August 2014
  • Destination: Alaska

knmezzo15’s Full Rating Summary

Very spacious, the bathroom was great! Balcony was beautiful!

Celebrity Solstice Deck Plans