We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained cushions. We cruise to visit ports and don't really use mainly of the facilities on board such as the casino - would never enter it; or other facilities. However we found the food to be good and the service excellent. The cabin was clean and not worn in anyway. Overall a very good holiday. The one improvement would be more talks on the history of the places visited, but given the talk on the Punic Wars was so barely attended I guess that's not the type of cruiser HAL attracts. We avoid HAL shore tours as these like most lines are poor value for money compared with DIY but I guess they appeal to some.

Another great cruise with HAL

Noordam Cruise Review by Surreyman

Surreyman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Noordam price drops

The cabin was fine, no sign of wear and tear and kept clean by the attentive staff. No complaints.
  Noordam Deck Plans