3. Celebrity Infinity

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both pensioners but we still like a bit of life. Most lounges were quite comfortable but the entertainment was quite boring. I suppose we are used to having karaoke nights and maybe singalongs with Thomsons or Princess. The shows we saw were poor compared to Thomson's. Also not a lot to do for us on the ship.

These are a few suggestions that would improve this ship:-

1. Improve quality of food in the MDR and state clearly what is added to the meal, i.e. vinegarette, mayonnaise, cheese etc. (A lot of people like myself don't like things like this added to a meal)

2. Make sure meals are served hot

3. Reduce waiting time for courses to be served in main restaurant

4. When people are sharing a table and have to wait for other people to join the table don't let us have to wait too long for them. (Sometimes 20 minutes or more)

5. Add more tables to the ocean bar self service restaurant (Probably not possible)

6. Arrange food in a more orderly manner in the ocean bar without having to search for different foods

7. Keep coffee and tea hot

14. Have midnight buffets

15. Have better entertainment in lounges

16. Make gratuities voluntary

MACHIN’s Full Rating Summary

The staterooms were very comfortable with plenty of room and were very clean.

Celebrity Infinity Deck Plans