3. Oasis of the Seas
We as a family of 5, three boys 20,18,14 have cruised 4 times twice on oasis. Everything is good,but we have been on 2 years in row and I wish they would have a show other than hairspray,it's very good but not 2 years in a row.. Comedy team are excellent and worth seeing. Cabin bit basic but hot shower and good beds,housekeeping do a good job. Bad bit. We there for 7 nights and always look forward to my time dining,building relationship with waiter and the normally excellent food,including the delicious soups. We had to send our food back each night because the meals were all cold/Luke warm. The first night we got a call from the restaurant manager and some chocolate strawberrys to room. Next night the procession of cold food continued. One think really annoys me,is the embarkation process is so smooth, all the staff are so friendly and willing to help. On the way off its a big line,no one smiles or tries to help other than shouting directions. Have written to rcl but no reply yet. Will still return to RCL, only for the Flow Rider,I have 3 boys who were on it at 8.30 and stayed on all day,but food not good,in main dining room. We sailed July 5th 2014 and stayed in 10132.

Surprising disappointing

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Soniaoooo

Bad bit.
Have written to rcl but no reply yet.
We sailed July 5th 2014 and stayed in 10132.

Soniaoooo’s Full Rating Summary