3. MSC Divina
Overall a pleasant trip. Food was very good and room was nice. Unfortunately we traveled at a time of severe unrest in the Middle East. My wife and I visited Tunis and later that same day they had a riot (Sept 11, 2012), Marseille where they had a demonstration, and Barcelona where they had strikes(I think over austerity). It certainly wasn't MSC's fault but heck, I'm paying for excitement I didn't reckon on and it was unsettling. We made a grievious error eating breakfast at the buffet every day until the very last day when we ate in the dining room. Crowded, noisy, rude travelers AND busboys-not a pleasant experience. We should have eaten at the dining room every morning-great waiters, beautiful room, quite! Our mistake because we always had good experiences at breakfast buffets on other cruise lines. Disappointed with entertainment(shows).

Nice trip