3. MSC Divina
Let me start by saying we (my wife and I) have been on 25 cruises over the past 15 years. We tried MSC because of the great deal offered. We weren't expecting much, but what a great surprise we got. After a few minor hick-ups, the week was great. The MSC Divina is beautiful. The rooms were nice. We stayed in a balcony cabin which was ok but the way this ship is designed the deck above our room extended above our balcony so no sunshine on the balcony. We ordered the all inclusive package, which included ALL alcohol, soda and all of the ice cream and cappuccino bars. It was a great bargain...... Shows were top notch. By far the best cruise ship entertainment we have experienced over our 15 years of cruising Staff was nice but there was a bit of a language barrier. Embarkation and dis-embarkation was one of the easiest we have ever had Already booked on the Divina for next year

Excellent

MSC Divina Cruise Review by vsstorm

• Sail Date: May 2014
  • Destination: USA
Already booked on the Divina for next year
vsstorm’s Full Rating Summary