3. Viking Baldur
This was our first Viking River cruise and we were so impressed with absolutely everything. Our Veranda A room was so comfortable and we loved the views as we cruised the rivers from Budapest to Amsterdam. The staff was outstanding! We never wanted for anything! The tours and all of the local tour guides were wonderful. The daily pace was just perfect. The meals on the ship were delicious and we enjoyed our times off the ship when we visited several local restaurants (usually recommended by our tour guides). We were very pleased with the audio devices we had for our tours which meant we all could hear what the guide was saying without all being on top of each other. All of the UNESCO sites were amazing on this trip - loved all that we saw and learned. The entire staff of the Baldur were so wonderful. Our stateroom was always just perfect and we loved getting to know our young room steward Jeffsy. She took great care of us the entire voyage. The end of our cruise came two days early when I received word that my sister had suffered a major heart attack and was in critical condition in Louisville, KY. Our cruise director, Korana and concierge Victoria immediately went to work on getting my husband and I off the ship and onto a flight from Frankfurt back to the states. It was the middle of the night back in the U.S. where my travel agent was and so we were unable to get in touch with her. Korana and the Viking crew were so caring and made all of our arrangements for us and we did get back home the very next day. We had not used Viking to make our travel arrangements but that did not make any difference when it came to helping us get back to the states. I can never say enough about all of the Viking personnel and hope we can soon take another Viking cruise.

Amazing Adventure

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by catgros

catgros’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Loved having the Veranda and the many afternoons & evenings we could sit outside and watch the beautiful countryside pass by.
  Viking Baldur Deck Plans