3. Viking Fontane
I give the overall cruise an excellent rating. The river cruise ship was spotless and roomy. The food was above average and the staff was exceptional. The daily excursions were wonderful and the on board cultural enrichment programs were a lot of fun, educational, and well received. I especially liked the fact that the price I paid covered just about everything. I went on a land cruise last year with another company and it seemed as though every excursion, etc. was extra. My companion and I purchased the pre-package and had two additional nights in Berlin and it was well worth the added fee. All of the sites and cities that we visited were great but Berlin, Dresden, and Prague were outstanding. We had such a wonderful experience that within days of arriving home we booked our Viking River Cruise for 2015 Paris to Normandy. We're eagerly awaiting next May. I have raved about our river cruise to all of my family and friends. I truly believe that it is a great value.

Elegant Elbe

Viking Fontane Cruise Review by Callie Dean

Callie Dean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Fontane price drops

The room was just a bit too small.
  Viking Fontane Deck Plans