3. Carnival Imagination
This was me and my husbands first cruise. Overall, we had a blast! Pros: Neither of us experienced motion sickness Our room was tidy and clean Noise was not a issue The staff was kind and helpful Bahamas was absolutely beautiful - and our Atlantis excursion made it even better Getting on and off the ship was a breeze There was always something fun or interesting to do Cons The food was just okay - unfortunately, nothing I ate really stood out to me The service desk lines were extremely long. One time, I waited for nearly 45 minutes. The free soap and shampoo  - but we kind of expected that and packed our own.

Great Cruise - Much better then expected

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Stephythegreat

• Sail Date: August 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas
This was me and my husbands first cruise. Overall, we had a blast!
Pros:
Neither of us experienced motion sickness
Our room was tidy and clean
Noise was not a issue
The staff was kind and helpful
Getting on and off the ship was a breeze
There was always something fun or interesting to do
Cons
The food was just okay - unfortunately, nothing I ate really stood out to me
The free soap and shampoo  - but we kind of expected that and packed our own.

Stephythegreat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Imagination price drops

Cabin V42
The cabin was roomy and clean. We had no issues with noise and enjoyed the quick access to the elevators. If ever cruising on the imagination; I would defiantly choose this room again.
  Carnival Imagination Deck Plans

• Atlantis Resort
    The price is high but Atlantis was a blast! We enjoyed the many water slides and the beautiful scenery. Would defiantly return again. Caution: the food there is very expensive.
    View All 679 Atlantis Resort Reviews