3. Carnival Breeze

I was a little worried to travel in the summer in the Caribbean, especially after the first hurricane of the season. We had the most beautiful weather! I have been on several cruises and this was the most calm, blissful experience.

As far as the food, the steakhouse will give you a free bottle of wine the first night on the ship. The service was impeccable and the food was our best meal on the ship.

Guys burger bar was always my husbands favorite, "onions so thin, there's only one side)! They seriously have to rethink only having a deli open later. It is very dissapointing to eat an early dinner and cannot get a snack later.

We were fortunate to have one of the L shaped rooms this cruise. Our balcony was larger and just seemed roomier. We will try that again.

All in all this was the first time I was a little sad to get off the ship.

Beautiful time to sail!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Marehs

All in all this was the first time I was a little sad to get off the ship.

Marehs’s Full Rating Summary

We had an L shaped room balcony was larger and wall of windows!

Carnival Breeze Deck Plans