3. Norwegian Epic

Long overdue, but this was my families' (3-adults, 50 and 30s and 2-kids 2 and 6) first ever cruise. It did not disappoint overall. Our rooms were 13053 (M2 balcony) and 13025 (I8 family inside). Great rooms overall. Right by elevators/stairs only a quick walk up to kids area and garden cafe which we were at a whole lot!! They are on the otherside in terms of where you dock, but we are headed on our 2nd cruise (now with 1 more child in tow!) and we booked the same area of rooms (13045 MC balcony and 13065 inside).

One thing that I did not like is the Nick group entertainers for kids....they were very specific in the kids they chose to participate.

Blue Man Group and Legends in Concert were both great. We also enjoyed the magician they had as well.

Food wasn't over the top but my 6yr old highly recommends the hot dogs...according to him this was the best part of the trip...the hot dogs. LOL

Save your money playing bowling or pool tables. They boat rocks way too much for either.

Overall great cruise!

Epic

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by belsoboogie

Overall great cruise!

belsoboogie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6

Great room overall. No obstructions! Had problems with key card access - door jammed up quite a bit. The water from the shower also spilled over quite a bit, would have like to have a bathtub instead, but not the end of the world. Beautiful views. VERY Convenient! Steps up to Kid's area and the Garden Cafe/Outdoor Pool area. Room was right off stairs and elevators. Aside from occasional running around, it was quiet.

Norwegian Epic Deck Plans