• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Celebrity Constellation Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

The worst cruising experience of my cruising career...

Review for Celebrity Constellation to the Baltic Sea
Midema
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2014
Cabin:

A little background. I've cruised with Royal Caribbean and Carnival and by far this was the most mismanaged and disappointing cruise I have been on.

As with anything the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. As such, my discontent with respect to the Constellation is more than a reaction to dissatisfactory service or food (my complaints have been listed   below). To use the car manufacturing sector to analogize my feelings about this cruise: We certainly did not pay for a Rolls Royce but we paid for a cruise with a company that is considered by many to be the Mercedez of cruising (reliable, luxurious, high end).

This level of service is not what we experienced onboard (as mentioned above). My memories of my experience in Europe is clouded by this dissatisfaction with our cruise ship. When I was asked how my holiday had been I was forced to admit that I wasn’t all too pleased, which is rather unfortunate. The truth is that by day 4 (Estonia) I was wishing I could transfer to one of the other ships docked at the pier, but I knew this was impossible.

1 Helpful Vote