3. Carnival Sensation
This was my family first cruise. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 14. We were on the ship by 1pm and our room was ready! wow!! better than some hotels that make you wait until 4pm. Our steward right away introduced himself. I think his name is Bagus!!! he was awesome and very kind. My husband and i were never harassed to buy drinks!! tHE ship CREW was always cleaning after the dirty guest that would leave a mess everywhere!! Some of the ship guest should be ashamed of themselves for eating like pigs and letting their kids waste food and not watching over their kids!!!!!!!!!!! Im a stayed at home mom so kids and babys never bother me but to see how disgusting some parents are really left me in shocked!!! Literally tons of families would serve themselves tons of food and never eat it!! Anyways the food was good for being on a 5 day cruise. Dinner at night was delicious!!!!! My kids loved the kids comedy show. I never saw more than 3 drunk people the whole time i was on the ship. The pool was packed, my kids liked the water slide. Just make sure they wear a razor shirt because they said the slide was a little rough on their back. Not one crew member looked sad or upset or suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when we got back to pot Canaveral we were out of the ship be 9:30am and using my fast pass at Disney World.

I'm glad i booked this cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by sammysergio

• Sail Date: July 2014
  • Destination: Bahamas

sammysergio’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Cabin R176
OUR ROOM WAS NICE AND COMFORTABLE!!!! I LOVED THE BEDS!!!! MY KIDS LOVED THE BUNK BEDS!!
  Carnival Sensation Deck Plans

• Freeport
    my FAMILY AND I TOOK A TAXI TO THE grand lucaya resort. we had a great time using their amenities and their beach. felt really safe.
    View All 1,354 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Freeport Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau
    i took a taxi to MELIA RESORT!!!!!!!!!! The taxi driver looked a little shady!!the resort has a beautiful beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this place is better than Atlantis.WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DECIDED TO TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BUS 10 I THINK ITS CALLED jitney10 BACK TO THE PORTthe driver was high and driving CRAZY!! we almost had a head on collision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when a older women said to slow down he went faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he dropped us off in an area where it was infested with drug addictes smoking weed!!!!!!!!!!! to young women were almost fondled and grab!!! THEY GRABBED my husbandS arm since hes a big guy!!!!!!!!!! they were so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!before we got off the ship the crew director warned everyone to be careful in nassau because of the crime. US EMBASSY IS WARNING TOURIST!!!!
    View All 5,971 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews