3. Costa Luminosa

We had a 14 days cruise on Luminose last month(actually in Baltic Sea and Norway) and I would like to share with you some my experience..

There were some new changes started on our trip: no buffet for dinner only restaurant, no free water on dinner table and no cold and hot and ice water after 5 pm (water stations were closed).

Menu was almost same everyday and cooking was terrible. In my mind the food in lunch buffet is better than dinner restaurant. If you were hungry after dinner you had to pay for pizza and only pizza was offered.

The on ship drink was very expensive, 50 euro for a bottle red wine. The excursions were expensive too. Have you heard " cheap ticket but expense on board". There was no live band for entertainment and some shows were repeated within a week.

The service was quite different from American cruise company. They are two different classes. The first language is Italian and this cruise was tailored for European market, you pay euro not dollar. That is 30% more. Be aware..

Be Aware about those European Cruise

Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by ramnieh

ramnieh’s Full Rating Summary

the cabin was good but the comfort was so dirty with heavy stain. I had to call to exchanged it. I believe they knew it but the housekeeper did not change it.

Costa Luminosa Deck Plans