3. Celebrity Reflection

This was our first time cruising. My wife, 17 year old son and my sister and Dad were part of a larger group and the first impression we made was how super clean the ship was and how friendly and welcoming ALL of the crew were. Our porter introduced himself to us not long after we got into our cabin. The cabin was very clean and storage was not an issue for the two of us. Things were a little tight for the rest of the family in another cabin but they did not mind.

First two days at sea were very relaxing and we noted how their was hardly any children on board. To me it did not seem to be as "kid friendly" as other ships and maybe that is why their was very few kids. The food was very good to excellent at all of the restaurants we tried (mostly buffet and main dining room) and some of the lower cover charge restaurants were excellent. The entertainment was average to good and we enjoyed all of the shows. We really liked the acapella group and gathered in the center of the ship most evenings.

Celebrity pays attention to all the details. It was a memorable cruise and I would cruise with them again.

Overall very impressed