• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2014
Cabin:

This was my first and last cruise with this line,

The crew is 95% Philippians and spoke and radioed to each other in their native tongue which is fine with me but I would be very confused in an emergency situation, even the practice life boat drill had a huge language gap.

the available Internet was only available for a fee, as was virtually everything on the ship including coffee, pop and water. I ordered a glass of wine but was up sold to a bottle that would be available to me when ever I wanted a glass, they lost it and it took 5 days to receive a replacement. We were given Complimentary beverage cards and told to use them quickly as they had no cash value, we did so on a 3 bottle wine package over $ 100 and then we were embarrassed to be told the cards were not valid and that it would be charged to our credit card ( in all fairness they did give us a credit to cover this after several trips to the front desk )

room had a queen size bed lots of closets and a 4 piece bathroom ( no fan )small TV and a wee desk.Our unobstructed view balcony was a non opening window with people walking by at all hours and a spot light directly outside ( curtains had to be drawn shut at all times )

previous reviewnext review