3. Costa Magica
We had a generally nice cruise (2 adults, 2 children). The crew was very polite, the ship very clean and well decorated, the program of free entertainment very rich. However, it was relatively expensive everything it was not included in the cruise package (excursions [well organized] etc). Our cabin was in the size I imagined, well climatized and served. No problem with the food; well cooked and satisfactory variety. You can also fill small bottles with water on the 9th deck. No smoking rules were strictly kept throughout the cruise. You have to know english or italian to communicate easily with most people (the tourists are mainly italians). In reception some speak more languages (french, german etc). The pools are rather small. It's not a good idea to take a bath in them with many others aroynd you. The free time we had in some ports (Venice, Corfu) was less we expected. I would travel again with Costa.

Nice impressions for my first cruise

Costa Magica Cruise Review by asp1961

No smoking rules were strictly kept throughout the cruise.
The free time we had in some ports (Venice, Corfu) was less we expected.
I would travel again with Costa.
asp1961’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Magica price drops

As it was my first cruise, I cannot have a view about the size. It was fairly comfortable, as it was the toilet, too.Perhaps two persons would feel more space there. Although it was visited twice a day by the steward, I do not remember the sheets to be changed more than once. The mini bar was well equipped, but not the toilet; only the paper, a single piece of soap and an invisible lotion over the shower.
  Costa Magica Deck Plans