3. Island Escape
Well I have just got back from my first ever cruise and want to go back tomorrow!!! Island Escape was fantastic!!!! Ok, the ship maybe a little dated in places, but what do you expect for the price you pay? Everything on board though was in great working order, with nothing being in dis-repair. The staff were faultless, with our cabin steward visiting 3 or 4 times a day to bring clean towels, clean the cabin and turn down our beds etc. The bar and restaurant staff were always friendly and helpful, and the entertainment team were out of this world. Ross, Tony, Lucas, Craig and Gemma were brilliant, and really gave you that personal touch once they got to know you, as did the resident band - the Groove Katz. I have seen other reviews about 'Glitz & Glamour' being inappropriate - but surely this is the description of the ports we visit, as there are a number of different cruise names for different weeks on the ship. The food was fantastic quality, and the cleanliness on board was second to none, with sanitation stations outside all bars, restaurants & toilets. All in all I would like to thank Thomson & Island Escape for a fantastic 2 weeks and we are already looking to book again next year!!!

Absolutely fantastic, great value for money

Island Escape Cruise Review by matt.ashlee

matt.ashlee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Thomson Cruises Island Escape price drops

Although slightly dated on 1st inspection everything was very clean and in fully working order. Compact & comfortable, and not too worried if the TV is 10 or 15 years old as I don't come on holiday to watch TV. Steward 0 Rosmic - was fantastic and helped us out with whatever we required.

More Thomson Cruises Island Escape Reviews