Never, Ever with Regent again!!!!: Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review by mitzianme
Overall Member Rating
Never, Ever with Regent again!!!!
* The quality of the food has fallen to an all-time low...we had several very bad meals (even in Prime Steakhouse; and to add insult to injury the served hotdogs at the Poolside Grill!!!
* The wines (a choice of 2) were awful and we had to pay extra for wines that used to be included!!!
* The IT person not only didn't know what he was doing, but he blamed the passengers for having problems and even called me (in my room) to tell me that it was my computer and not the server (my computer has worked all over the world, even China!).
* When we More complained about our meal in the Italian restaurant, the chef came to our table and told ME that I didn't know what I was talking about!
* The quality of the tours was horrendous, most of the guides didn't know anything about the history or art work, and 2 of them were so befuddled that most of us had to take a taxi back to the ship.
* We were told that if we booked a future cruise we would get an immediately ship board credit - which we did not.
The list gos on and on...basically the staff was argumentative, the food was awful, the wines were sub-par and the tours were awful. No more Regent for us!!! Less
Cabin review: 783
The room is great but....the rest of the cruise was terrible!!!!
Excellence- "Can I write a boo...
We like Voyager and Regent Val...
Nice But Should Have Been Bett...