• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2014
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I read so many bad reviews before I went that I was dreading going. ALL I CAN SAY IS, WERE THESE PEOPLE ON A DIFFERENT CRUISE SHIP! Embarkation was very straightforward and well organised, and there was 750 embarking in Southampton. Ship was very clean and well maintained and staff where constantly working to keep standards. Cabin was spotless, fresh towels everyday and constantly being asked by room steward if everything was ok.

We booked the all inclusive drinks package, fantastic selection to choose from. No hassle getting drinks from any of the bars. Just raise your 'cruise card' to the waiter/waitress and they are straight over for your drinks order.

Food...what can I say...amazing. We ate in the restaurant each evening, although 6 courses to choose from we only ever managed 3/4! Some days we had lunch in the formal dining room, delicious, some days the buffet and again great selection, never had a problem getting a seat.

2 Inside cabin's, Norma Deck, mid ship. Perfect. No noise or rocking of the boat.

Find an MSC Opera Cruise from $309