What's next...charging for showers?: Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by BobOH
Overall Member Rating
What's next...charging for showers?
Destination: Baltic Sea
Costa still has a way to go to get me back.
- Charging for water at dinner was unbelievable.
- Same for yoga and spinning sessions (13 Euros each time).
- Want pizza after 6:30....then pay extra.
- Want a nice dinner....reserve a table at their special restaurant for 25 Euros each person.
- Want room service....pay extra.
- If you want food available at any time go somewhere else because there is no 24 X 7 food.
The dining room food was ok but not great - the service was very good however.
When in port you are pretty much on your own as no port information provided either before hand or at the dock is to tell you where the ship docks, public transportation available etc. Seems like Costa is pushing their excursions and shuttles. They were very efficient in handling the excursions and do a nice job More getting people off the ship quickly.
Beware that there will not be many English speakers, we had less than 100 out of 2200. Wasn't a major problem but can impact English excursion options. Less
Cabin review: 9999
Amazing first cruise with Cost...
Great Itinerary Disappointing ...
Costa, Your Shortcomings are o...