3. Adventure of the Seas

I have sailed on this ship before and still was amazed at how well kept she was. Cleaned all the time, balconies washed, painted and varnished - a continuous effort to keep the ship looking good.

I sometimes wonder what other reviewers expectations are and if they live in a 5 star environment that no matter what effort the staff make they still aren't happy!

I have no complaints to make on the overall appearance, and cleanliness of staterooms and public areas.

Staff as always excellent, full of smiles and genuinely happy to ensure you have a great holiday.

MDR - food good standard, our waiter gave us an extra main dish each night to try - mainly the indian curries, which were always tasty. My son was a bit off colour one evening and waiter offered to send food to our cabin for him and stateroom attendant looked in on him and spent some time with him to allow us to have dinner. Needless to say she received our WOW card.

Wind jammer busy on port days, always good choice and able to get tables ok.

Ports - still get a bit annoyed at ports that are advertised and then you find the only way into town is by taxi or royal shuttle service - wish they would just include this in overall cruise cost or at least tell you there are local shuttles available (Valencia)

Southampton cruise terminal - very efficient, no queues, well organised.

What's not to like?

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by gillyd42

Wind jammer busy on port days, always good choice and able to get tables ok.

Southampton cruise terminal - very efficient, no queues, well organised.

gillyd42’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Plenty of space and well maintained

Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans