• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2014
Cabin:
Traveled with children

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The embarkation process on the ship went very fast. We actually boarded earlier then we were supposed too.

*Once on the ship, the kids were amazed! They were so excited. Nothing had changed since the last time I was on the Elation. I hear they are dry docking it in September but not sure if they are going to make any major improvements.

U 220 was the last inside stateroom in the aft of the boat. It was quiet. You could here the engines from time to time, but I liked it. It helped me fall asleep. The room was clean and we had plenty of room for all 6 of us. This was my first time in an inside room, and I must say it wasn't that bad. I would stay in one again.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We were at the Pier where Senior Frogs is located. Forgive me for not knowing the exact port name, but I didn't like the layout of this area at all. We ported further north the last time and I liked that area a lot better. The layout of the shops were just really easy and I felt like I was on an island. This port we went was like being at an outlet mall. Quite boring I must say.

10 Helpful Vote