3. Liberty of the Seas

This was a true family cruise with my adult children and teenage grandchildren. We are familiar with RCCL and this cruise lived up to all expectations. Had 2 adjoining Junior Suites and opening the balcony partition allowed us to move back and forth with ease. I roomed with my 16 yo. granddaughter and 14 yo grandson. The walk in closet gave us an additional dressing area.

The dining room staff was excellent and went out of their way to provide any requests. We did find lunch service in the dining room slow but I do not care for buffets.

The embarkation and debarcation was very easy as most of the other people got on and off in Barcelona. All but 1 of our shore excursions were booked through RCCL before we sailed as private excursions. Though more expensive than the large groups from the ship, we got personal attention and the tours were planned according to our wishes.

As Diamond+ Crown & Anchor member I felt this cruise was as good as they get and plan my next one in March 2015.

Daniels Together

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by jacsdan

jacsdan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Cabin was spacious with wonderful walk in closet. Grandson slept on sofa which he said was good. Do wish there was a real refrigerator as I had pre ordered a case of bottled water. Our cabin attendant did keep it iced down in a wine bucket.

Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans