Having read many reviews on here I was tempted to cancel!!! However we reluctantly went expecting the worse however we had a fabulous time and could not fault it. Food was excellent waiters were friendly efficient and professional. Cabin was spacious clean and comfy plenty of towels everyday nice white company toiletries Cleanliness was second to non hand gel readily available Entertainment was also excellent Spa tooooooo expensive Drinks reasonably priced Formal nights lovely good to see it is still on cruise ships and not a lots of scruffy baseball hat to dinner type people!!!!! Speciality restaurants no better than the dinning room in my opinion Ports wonderful Organisation brilliant I am well travelled it is not my first cruise either only god knows why some people complain about everything ... All in all would feel very blessed if I could go again a great British ship which I would support very good review !!!!!

No complaints

Ventura Cruise Review by Kymm monkhouse

Food was excellent waiters were friendly efficient and professional.
Cleanliness was second to non hand gel readily available
Entertainment was also excellent
Spa tooooooo expensive
Drinks reasonably priced
Speciality restaurants no better than the dinning room in my opinion
Ports wonderful
Organisation brilliant

Kymm monkhouse’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Ventura price drops

Cabin R222
Great location wonderful room and balcony no complaints and not easily pleased either
  Ventura Deck Plans