• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

melody00536
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jan 2014
Cabin:

I see a lot of negative comments about that ship but the whole experience was awesome, except for room service. One night, I tried to get room service, made the call and asked the operator what they had available, she told me to turn the TV on and look for myself... (not good customer service), so I did that, then tried to call for over an hour and no answer... (even worse customer service).

Main dining room staff was awesome. Told my waiter about the previous day experience, he went and got the manager of the dining room that profusely apologized and when we got to our room, there were chocolate covered strawberries, fruit plates and other stuff with a note apologizing again. I thought that was very nice, at least they tried to make up for it.

Stateroom attendant was awesome, everything we asked for we got right away. All staff was polite and very helpful. Some shows were good, others we didn't like but you can't please everyone all the time.

Our cabin was on a corner so we only had one cabin adjacent. It was clean and well kept. Stateroom attendants made sure we had all the necessities, towels, ice, etc. It was small but cozy.

Port Reviews

Labadee

one word to describe that experience...BORING

Samana and Cayo Levantado

We just decided to get off the ship and walk around in Samana. It was great, locals are friendly, and a lot of fun. there were shows everywhere, music, dancers. A male dancer even left the set and came and got me to dance and I'm an old woman. It was awesome. We shopped a bit, stopped for a drink, the whole experience was awesome

St. Thomas

nothing but a big shopping mall...

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $324