3. Norwegian Epic

I have been on many NCL ships and had a outside balcony previously on the EPIC. This time I booked a studio which was awesome. the room had a lot of space to store belongings. The cruise person for studio folks was great. the lounge had a white board in which we could post get togethers and the cruise guy also did as well. If I could I would book studios on all my cruises if the the price is right.

The itinerary was good, although the booked shore excursions from the ship were disappointing; except for the underground walking tour through the tunnels in Naples was terrific. I had been to Italy previously a few times so I wanted to try something new. The other tours were too rushed and the guides were not good. Because I had been in Rome last summer and years ago, wanted to try something new.. My tour to Orvieto was canceled so I did another small town tour instead. If I do it again and in a group, I will book a private tour instead.

Studios were great

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Geoteach84

Geoteach84’s Full Rating Summary

nothing bad to say about it. I was close to the lounge and elevator. I would do another studio in a hearbeat!

Norwegian Epic Deck Plans