3. S.S. Legacy
Boarded S.S. Legacy in Juno on 6/22/14 with my father, 32 crew members and a bunch of other people I didn't know. Left the ship 7 days later sadly saying good bye to a bunch of new friends from the crew & passengers. THE ENTIRE CREW WAS INCREDIBLE! After sailing with Un-Cruise, I couldn't imagine sailing with anybody else. Getting to know the crew, their life stories, seeing how they were truly passionate about giving their customers an incredible sailing experience was what made this cruise an experience that I will fondly remember for the rest of my life. I was truly bummed out when we had to disembark on the last day. EVERYTHING WAS INCLUDED IN THE CRUISE PRICE. YOU DIDN'T GET NICKEL-ED & DIME-ED (probably much more) FOR DRINKS, ROOM SERVICE, PICTURES, PORT EXCURSIONS, AND ALL THE OTHER ADD-ON COSTS THAT THE BIG LINERS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR! The food was nothing short of first class. Dinners were a great time to catch up on what adventures my new friends experienced that day. Breakfasts were used to plan the days activities. You could either go on the day's adventures or chill out on the ship soaking in the jacuzzi, getting a massage, reading on deck or in your cabin. The open bar was wonderful. Every day the bar tender had his special concoction for the day at happy hour. The drinks were wonderful and it was all included in the cruise price. Wildlife viewing was phenomenal. Saw a hump back whale the first night out of port. The helmsman actually turned the ship around so we could follow the whale from a safe distance to continue watching it. See if you get that type of responsiveness from one of those huge cruise liners. The crew would regularly alter course to enhance our wildlife viewing experience. The port excursions were also wonderful. The smaller vessel meant that we could get into smaller ports than the big cruise liners. That meant that we didn't have to fight the other 10,000 + tourists that descended upon these ports when the big liners showed up. On-board entertainment was provided by "Letters from Home" and was wonderful. The crew also provided several events of story telling and poem readings. The best experience was the "open microphone night" on the 2nd to last night. It was a blast. IF YOU GO ON A CRUISE WITH SOME OTHER CRUISE LINE YOU WILL; A) MISS OUT ON THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME, B) PAY TOO MUCH, C) MISS OUT ON GETTING TO KNOW THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO MAKE UP THE CREW, D) MISS OUT ON NUMEROUS WILDLIFE VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES, E) BE JUST ANOTHER HERD TOURIST AMONG THOUSANDS WHEN YOU GET INTO PORT,

Alaskan Inside Passage on Un-Cruise Adventures S.S. Legacy

D) MISS OUT ON NUMEROUS WILDLIFE VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES,
E) BE JUST ANOTHER HERD TOURIST AMONG THOUSANDS WHEN YOU GET INTO PORT,
GpLegacy’s Full Rating Summary
Get UnCruise S.S. Legacy price drops

Cabin was what I would expect on a vessel this size. It had two beds against the walls with draws for storage underneath them. The cabin had a small desk and chair as well as a window that opened. It also had a closet to hang up shirts & jackets. There was about 5 - 6 feet of space between the beds. The cabin also had a 3/4 bath that had limited space but was very workable.