3. Carnival Paradise

My husband and I took this same cruise in Oct. We liked it so much we did it again this June. The ship is older and smaller than the newer models however, our room was immaculate, the service was EXCELLENT! and the food was wonderful. I loved the Maine lobster, my husband loved the delicious prime rib. Breakfast was great we had a choice of omlette bar, eggs anyway you please. Beautiful assorted fruit salad, choice of ham, bacon or different sausages. Different kinds of potatoes, baked seasoned tomatoes, hot cereal, cold cereal, pancakes & belgium waffles. Lunch and dinner with as many assortments of food. 8 or 9 different restaurants that all serve different food. We received an activity calendar every night under our door, non stop activities from morning till late night. Our excursions were a blast. Snorkeling in beautiful Caymen Is. Turquoise waters. Living history & Island overview tour in Cozumel, Sebastian and Olverio were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL guides A+. If you're on a limited budget this is the cruise for you. If you can afford to spend any amount you get what you pay for.

Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by dandebnick2

dandebnick2’s Full Rating Summary

Cabin M 195

Room was immaculate, service by I Made was excellent. View out window magnificent!

Carnival Paradise Deck Plans