3. MSC Divina
I never write reviews on anything but I was compelled to talk about the atrocious cruise I took on the Divina in May... Embarkation was smooth. no problems. Ship itself was very beautiful. Our room was spacious and was Aft Balcony (which i recommend just for how quiet it was back there) My fiancee notified the desk that he wanted to propose to me and wanted to do it at a public show and guest services said you need to speak with the cruise director..he never got back to him and he just simply proposed instead of making it more of an extravagant occasion. The food like most everyone said was atrocious. The gelato and all the cappuccinos and espressos were delicious (you had to pay for all of it) Guest Services pissed me off because whenever we asked something simple we got cold stares and attitude..they did not seem to like the american passengers. (go back to Italy I say..) I'm 30 and my fiancee 28 and there was nothing to do for our age group. The one galaxy disco played good music 1 night and that was pushing it. They did not interact with the people it was all very cold. Beds were hard as a rock... I slept better on the Norwegian Gem last year. In fact I'm a busybody all the time and I took 4 hour naps everyday because there was nothing to do on the ship. Shows were nice but we noticed that if you are going to sing frank sinatra and other american songs with a foreign accent it was gonna get old quick. The shows also got repetitive because it was the same routine just different costumes each night. Ports were ok. Did some souvenir shopping. We asked for them to fix the soap dispenser in the bathroom...never happened just got a bar of soap to wash our hands with. Also the cruise director Andre asked you to fill out the cards at the end and said don't fill out poor just come see us and tell us the problem...ok I think everyone did do that and yet service and attitudes were poor nonetheless.I still filled in poor and gave them a piece of mind to say the least. I was extremely frustrated since it was supposed to be a special cruise. Disembarkation was a nightmare... i mean going through customs took 2 hours. They really need to get it together...Do yourselves a favor and skip MSC..hopefully they will get the clue and go back to Europe. I definitely suggest Norwegian if you are looking for a better time and more upbeat and fun!

MSC should SEAAAAAA its way out of the United States...

MSC Divina Cruise Review by nancpanc01

nancpanc01’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

nice cabin. hard beds. small bathrooms.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans