3. Viking Hermod
This was a well organized, relaxing, and enjoyable cruise. It was my second cruise on the Viking The on the Viking River Cruise line. They never disappoint. The communications prior to the trip were detailed and beautifully presented. The hotel in Paris was very good, served a full breakfast and was not far from the Metro Our room overlooked the Eifffel Tower. What a view! Transfers to the ship embarkation were timely and well organized. The ship was beautiful and very clean. Dining room was beautiful. Activities, entertainment, and shore excursions were very appropriate for the guests. Cabin was small but we spent very little time in except to change clothes and sleep. Beds were very comfortable. Beautiful views from our window, The food was the best ever. Kudos to the chef and his staff for their preparation. The entire staff was friendly and always accommodating. They were very eager to meet the guests needs. Service was exemplary. Disembarkation was perfectly arranged and uncomplicated. Absolutely cannot wait until I take my next cruise. They continue to impress me.

Portrait of Southern France

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by Dkuntz

• Sail Date: April 2014
  • Destination: France
The communications prior to the trip were detailed and beautifully presented.
Our room overlooked the Eifffel Tower. What a view!
Transfers to the ship embarkation were timely and well organized.
The ship was beautiful and very clean. Dining room was beautiful.
Disembarkation was perfectly arranged and uncomplicated.
Dkuntz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hermod price drops

Great location on the ship. Beautiful view. Beds were comfortable Were able to store our clothes and put suitcases under the bed. Very quiet in the evening.
  Viking Hermod Deck Plans