• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Balfour680
First Time Cruiser • Age 80s

Sail Date: Jun 2014
Cabin:

How great to return from a trip w/ the feeling that my expectations were surpassed! The ship was more than comfortable,it had a quiet elegance. The staff was beyond helpful- doing all they could to make the experience special. The buffets were sumptuous w/ interesting variety& the dining room food was as good & the staff was so accommodating. Entertainment in the lounge & the theatre shows were as good as it gets. One wonders why they are not on Bdwy in NY or the East End in London. Such amazing talent!

My one recommendation would be to have another day at sea b/c the tours in ports are so intensive. A day in the middle would have been nice. Talking about tours I would not recommend Busy Bus in Wales. We had a novice guide,who really didn't 'know the area & could only share what she read. She took us to an overcrowded town for lunch where b/c of the lines waiting to be served we barely had time to eat. Had the tour company been more selective it would have been a better experience.

Over all After doing most of our trips w / land tours I will now think about cruising for our next adventure.

Fine cabin. We have owned 5 boats so this has ample room & storage space. Kept immaculately clean by the staff.

previous reviewnext review