• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Shoestringtraveler
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2014
Cabin:

Just back from the June 2 Scandinavia and Russia cruise aboard the Celebrity Constellation. This was our third cruise with Celebrity; first time on the Constellation.

The ports of call (Amsterdam, Berlin, Tallinn, St, Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, and Copenhagen) were well picked and extremely interesting. There were no sea days between Tallinm and Stockholm so after 5 straight days of sightseeing we were tired and grateful for the day off before we hit Copenhagen.

Our stateroom (7160) was very quiet and comfortable and everything worked! I would stay in this room on another cruise. Only thing I did not like is that the curtains did not keep the light out and with the sun setting at 11PM and rising at 3AM in the baltic, it was heard to sleep. I;d like to see room darkening curtains, or at least provide eye shades.

Our stateroom (7160) was very quiet and comfortable and everything worked! I would stay in this room on another cruise. Only thing I did not like is that the curtains were thin enough that the sunlight came right through them and with the sun setting at 11PM and rising at 3AM in the baltic, it was heard to sleep. I;d like to see room darkening curtains, or at least provide eye shades.

Find a Celebrity Constellation Cruise from $429