• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

AZDrum
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2014
Cabin:

Embarkation - The cruise rep could not locate our suite reservation. Had to wait while she prepared new cards (which simply stated Aqua Class). Asked if our beverage packages were noted on the cards she said yes.

Sunset Bar - While awaiting for our suite to be ready we decided to have a cocktail at the Sunset Bar. When I presented our cards the bartender the presented me with a bill. I informed him that we both had a beverage package. He told me to see guest services. After 30 minutes of sorting out the issue I presented the bartender with our revised cards and he reversed the cocktail charge. Not impressed.

Aqua Class Suite 2165 - Great location port side near elevators on deck 12 which was an easy walk up to deck 14 for pool and Oceanview Cafe. Cabin was spacious with plenty of storage. Bathroom included tub/shower combo. Would have preferred a larger shower as there is not time to linger in a tub while on a Med cruise.

Great location, mid ship near elevators. Spacious with plenty of storage. Did not like tub/shower combo. Would have preferred larger shower stall. Cabin in good condition. Butler was very attentive.

Find a Celebrity Reflection Cruise from $289