• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2014
Cabin:

This was my 59th cruise. We booked our air with Royal Caribbean. The gave us nice flights with only one stop from our home base just outside of Washington, DC in Bethesda, Maryland. We purchased the transfers from the airport to the ship, the bus was clean and took a little over two hours to reach the ship.

Since we are Diamond members we were quickly checked in, were on the ship, and buzzed on up to the Windjammer buffet. As usual the first lunch at the buffet was a total mad house. People were actlng like they have not eaten in weeks and they might run out of food! At about 1:30 our cabins were available. We had the last balcony cabin on deck 8 - #8666, it was a hike to the stairs and elevators, but I honestly think it was worth the extra steps, we had a balcony that was about double the size of a regular balcony with a very small obstruction. Our cabin steward - Beverly was absolutely one of the best I have ever had. I asked for an extra Compass to be delevered each day and it was always there. She was friendly and did a fantastic job!

The Cruise Director - Hello Clo was A++. I saw her many times in lots of places. She was happy, friendly, having a good time.

previous reviewnext review